The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The Asking Rent Does Not Include Letting Fees. Depending On Your Circumstances And The Property The Following Fees May Apply:
* Deposit - Equivalent To One Months Rent Plus £100 To Be Paid At The Start Of The Tenancy
* Reference Fees (Including Credit Checks, Bank, Previous Landlord, Etc) - £75 For Each Person Applying For Tenancy, Joint Tenancy Application £125
* Tenancy Agreement And Admin Fee - £100 One Off Charge
* Renewal/Extension Agreement - £50 One Off Charge
* Inventory Fees, Including Check-In And Check-Out Fees - Please Contact Branch For The Scale Of Fees, This Is Determined On Bedrooms, Reception Rooms, Furnished And Unfurnished
* Guarantor Referencing - £50 Each Guarantor If Needed
* Pet Disclaimer Fees/Additional Pet Deposit - Please Contact Branch For More Details
fees May Be Charged On A Per Property Or Per Tenancy Basis. Please Call Us To Discuss Our Fees For This Property In More Detail.