- DISCOUNTED APPLICATION FEES
- Double Glazing
- Off Street Parking
- Energy Rating-E
- Ground Floor Studio Apartment
- Town Location
- Available 8th April
Accessed via Norwich Street and a communal entrance hallway we are thrilled to bring to the rental market this self contained ground floor studio apartment offering ample sized open plan living accommodation with separate kitchen & bathroom, benefiting from double glazing and off street parking. Available for move in 8th April 2019!! Located within close proximity of Dereham town centre where you can find a host of good local amenities as well as fantastic transport links in both directions of the A47.
All applicants must have a UK based guarantor.
No pets, smokers or housing benefits.
Communal entrance hall with access from both the front and rear directions leads to an entrance door into the apartment hallway with doors to all rooms.
Fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units, work surfaces over, inset sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for freestadniing cooker and under counter fridge, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, airing cupboard and electric panel radiator.
Open Plan Living/Bedroom Area
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, electric panel radiator, carpet flooring and storage cupboard.
Modern three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, hand basin with splashback and separate bath with shower over, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect with fully tiled walls and floor.
The property benefits from off street parking.
All applicants must have a guarantor.
No pets, smokers or housing benefit.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The Asking Rent Does Not Include Letting Fees. Depending On Your Circumstances And The Property The Following Fees May Apply:
* Deposit - Equivalent To One Months Rent Plus £100 To Be Paid At The Start Of The Tenancy
* Reference Fees (Including Credit Checks, Bank, Previous Landlord, Etc) - £75 For Each Person Applying For Tenancy, Joint Tenancy Application £125
* Tenancy Agreement And Admin Fee - £100 One Off Charge
* Renewal/Extension Agreement - £50 One Off Charge
* Inventory Fees, Including Check-In And Check-Out Fees - Please Contact Branch For The Scale Of Fees, This Is Determined On Bedrooms, Reception Rooms, Furnished And Unfurnished
* Guarantor Referencing - £50 Each Guarantor If Needed
* Pet Disclaimer Fees/Additional Pet Deposit - Please Contact Branch For More Details
fees May Be Charged On A Per Property Or Per Tenancy Basis. Please Call Us To Discuss Our Fees For This Property In More Detail.