- Modern Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Integral Garage
- En suite Shower Room
- Available from the 21st February.
Modern three bedroom detached house with integral garage, en-suite shower room to main bedroom, cloakroom, gardens and parking.
Available from the 21st February.
Briefly, the property comprises: Entrance porch, living room, kitchen/diner, inner hall, cloakroom with WC, three bedrooms, en suite shower room to main bedroom, family bathroom, garage, gardens and parking.
Sorry, No benefits, DSS, Pets, or Smokers.
Narborough is situated just off the A47 between King`s Lynn & Swaffham. The Village has a primary school, Cantonese Restaurant, church, fishing lakes, community centre with playing field and separate sports & social Club. The river Nar passes through the village offering renowned chalk stream trout fishing and beautiful river walking including the picturesque Nar Valley Way which continues through to Castle Acre and beyond. There are also bus services to Swaffham & King`s Lynn.
Entrance door to front, door opening to living room.
Living Room - 16'2" (4.93m) Max x 10'3" (3.12m) Max
Double glazed window to front.
Kitchen/Diner - 18'11" (5.77m) x 7'8" (2.34m)
Fitted kitchen units to wall and floor, worksurface, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, double glazed French doors opening to rear garden, double glazed window looking out to rear garden.
Stairs to first floor.
Wash basin, WC.
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One - 13'11" (4.24m) Max x 9'7" (2.92m) Max
Two double glazed windows to front, door to en suite shower room.
En suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, obscure glass double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two - 11'3" (3.43m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 9'11" (3.02m) x 7'11" (2.41m)
Double glazed window to rear.
Bath, wash basin, WC, tiled splash back, obscure glass double glazed window to side.
Main up and over door to front.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The Asking Rent Does Not Include Letting Fees. Depending On Your Circumstances And The Property The Following Fees May Apply:
* Deposit - Equivalent To One And A Half Months Rent To Be Paid At The Start Of The Tenancy
* Reference Fees (Including Credit Checks, Bank, Guarantor, Previous Landlord, Etc) - £75 For Each Person Applying For Tenancy, Joint Tenancy Application £125
* Tenancy Agreement And Admin Fee - £100 One Off Charge
* Renewal/Extension Agreement - £50 One Off Charge
* Inventory Fees, Including Check-In And Check-Out Fees - Please Contact Branch For The Scale Of Fees, This Is Determined On Bedrooms, Reception Rooms, Furnished And Unfurnished
* Guarantor Referencing - £50 Each Guarantor If Needed
* Pet Disclaimer Fees/Additional Pet Deposit - Please Contact Branch For More Details
fees May Be Charged On A Per Property Or Per Tenancy Basis. Please Call Us To Discuss Our Fees For This Property In More Detail.