- Two Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Available End Of February
- Very Well Presented
- Field Views to Rear
Very nicely presented modern two bedroom terrace house with open countryside views to rear. Property benefits include - modern replacement kitchen and bathroom, garden, countryside views, gas central heating and double glazing.
Available end of February.
Briefly, the property comprises: Entrance porch, living room, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and two allocated parking spaces.
Sorry No Pets, No Smokers
Entrance door to front, radiator.
Lounge - 15'4" (4.67m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, UPVC double glazed window to front, opening through to dining area.
Dining Area - 8'1" (2.46m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
UPVC French doors opening to rear garden, radiator, archway opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen - 8'1" (2.46m) x 5'11" (1.8m)
Modern replacement kitchen units to wall and floor with work surface over, integrated oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiled splashback, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window looking out rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One - 12'5" (3.78m) x 8'2" (2.49m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear with views of open countryside views, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 12'4" (3.76m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Cupboard housing hot water cylinder, UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom - 6'11" (2.11m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Modern white bathroom suite comprising: bath with power shower over and shower screen, wash basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, tiled splashbacks.
Outside - Front
Path to front door, garden laid to shingle and planted with a selection of established shrubs. Allocated parking for two vehicles to side of terrace.
Rear garden backing onto open countryside, laid to lawn , paved patio seating area, wooden garden shed, selection of shrubs, plants and flowers to borders, wooden fence to perimeter.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The Asking Rent Does Not Include Letting Fees. Depending On Your Circumstances And The Property The Following Fees May Apply:
* Deposit - Equivalent To One And A Half Months Rent To Be Paid At The Start Of The Tenancy
* Reference Fees (Including Credit Checks, Bank, Previous Landlord, Etc) - £75 For Each Person Applying For Tenancy, Joint Tenancy Application £125
* Tenancy Agreement And Admin Fee - £100 One Off Charge
* Renewal/Extension Agreement - £50 One Off Charge
* Inventory Fees, Including Check-In And Check-Out Fees - Please Contact Branch For The Scale Of Fees, This Is Determined On Bedrooms, Reception Rooms, Furnished And Unfurnished
* Guarantor Referencing - £50 Each Guarantor If Needed
* Pet Disclaimer Fees/Additional Pet Deposit - Please Contact Branch For More Details
fees May Be Charged On A Per Property Or Per Tenancy Basis. Please Call Us To Discuss Our Fees For This Property In More Detail.