- Available Mid December
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Integral Garage
Situated on the popular heathlands development, Longsons are pleased to offer for rental this well presented, spacious four bedroom detached house with integral garage and gardens. The property benefits include en-suite shower room, double glazing and gas central heating.
Available Mid December.
Sorry - No Smokers, pets, DSS or benefits.
Briefly, the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, cloakroom with WC, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room to bedroom one, bathroom, integral garage, gardens, parking, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Kings Lynn approx 15 miles, Downham Market approx 15 miles, Norwich approx 30 miles.
Swaffham is a popular Norfolk market town with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, social clubs, sports clubs and a popular 18 hole golf club. The town is well catered for with a Waitrose and other supermarkets, an excellent Saturday market, three doctors surgery`s, free parking throughout the town and also primary, secondary and higher schools. There is easy access to the A47 with Kings Lynn approx 15 miles, Downham Market approx 15 miles and approx 30 miles to the city of Norwich, all of which have rail links to London. Swaffham has an excellent bus service to local villages and surrounding towns and cities.
Lounge/Diner - 24'4" (7.42m) x 14'11" (4.55m) Max
Stairs and Landing
Bedroom One - 12'4" (3.76m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
En-suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two - 11'10" (3.61m) x 11'4" (3.45m) Max
Bedroom Three - 8'9" (2.67m) x 8'6" (2.59m)
Bedroom Four - 7'10" (2.39m) To Wardrobe x 7'8" (2.34m)
Integral Garage - 16'8" (5.08m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Gardens, Front & Rear
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* Deposit - equivalent to one months and a half months rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy
* Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £75 for each person applying for tenancy, joint tenancy application £125
* Tenancy Agreement and Admin fee - £100 one off charge
* Renewal/Extension agreement - £50 one off charge
* Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees - please contact branch for the scale of fees, this is determined on bedrooms, reception rooms, furnished and unfurnished
* Guarantor Referencing - £50 each Guarantor if needed
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - please contact branch for more details
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail.
Longsons Ltd is a member of the CMP (Client Money Protection) scheme and the Property Ombudsmen Scheme.