Price £165,000 Sold
  • 75% Shared Equity
  • Semi Detached House
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Kitchen with Integral Appliances
  • Cloakroom with WC
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Gardens
  • Gas Central Heating

Shared Equity 75 % (Full Price - 100% = £220,000). A modern, well presented semi detached two bedroom house with gardens, allocated parking space, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating situated on the outskirts of Swaffham. Viewing is highly recommended.

To purchase through Saffron Housing Trust, a purchaser will need to show a need for affordable housing, for example a first time buyer or buyers who would not otherwise be able to afford to purchase on the open market, be registered with Help to Buy and approved by Saffron Housing Trust.

Briefly, the property offers entrance hall, lounge/dining room, kitchen, cloakroom with WC, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens, allocated parking space, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.

Kings Lynn approx 15 miles, Downham Market approx 15 miles, Norwich approx 30 miles
Swaffham is a popular Norfolk market town with a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, social clubs, sports clubs and a popular 18 hole golf club. The town is well catered for with a Waitrose and other supermarkets, an excellent Saturday market, three doctors surgery's, free parking throughout the town and also primary, secondary and higher schools. There is easy access to the A47 with Kings Lynn approx 15 miles, Downham Market approx 15 miles, and approx 30 miles to the city of Norwich, all of which with rail links to London. Swaffham has an excellent bus services to local villages and surrounding towns and cities.

Entrance Hall
Composite entrance door to front, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator.

Kitchen - 10'3" (3.12m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Fitted kitchen units to wall and floor, worksurface over, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, integral electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integral fridge/freezer, integral washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, tiles to floor, radiator, extractor.

Lounge - 10'5" (3.18m) x 15'4" (4.67m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, composite entrance door opening to rear garden, radiator.

Wash basin, WC, tiled splashback, extractor fan.

Stairs & Landing

Bedroom One - 10'7" (3.23m) x 15'4" (4.67m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.

Bedroom Two - 110'4" (33.63m) Max x 12'10" (3.91m) Max
UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator, loft access.

Bathroom suite comprising; bath with shower over and shower screen, wash basin, WC, tiled splashback, radiator, extractor.

Outside Front
Paved pathway leading to front door, mature shrubs to beds, outside light, access to allocated parking space.

Rear Garden
Rear garden laid to lawn, paved patio seating area, outside tap, wooden shed, gated access to side, wooden fence to perimeter.

Agents Note
The properties sale will be at a 75% leasehold share. Saffron Housing Trust will be the freehold owner and retain possession of the remaining 25% equity until staircasing (power to increase) takes place.

Under the Section 106 Agreement the purchaser can increase their percentage of ownership up to 100% after 5 years of acquisition of the initial share.

A person or persons in need of accommodation who are unable to buy on the local market determined in accordance with Breckland Council`s housing allocations policy, AND FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT no national or local prioritisation criteria shall apply in respect of a Shared Ownership Dwelling where it is intended to be included in Homes England`s National Affordable Housing Programme and those provisions would prevent its inclusion.

Council Tax
Breckland District Council, Band B

Lease Length
99 Years

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Floor Plan
EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

marker icon